Want to learn how to code? I tried An Hour of Code. It was okay. We found MIT’s free programming, SCRATCH to be a winner! Here are starter projects. We couldn’t navigate from the MIT site initially. What worked was a book. We use Code Your Own Games. We followed the instructions step by step. In no time, the kitty could jump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment