Friday, July 17, 2015
Apologia Biology: Kick Off!
At the beginning of the school year, I typically introduce inquiry based instruction and skills. The first day of class, I introduce Inquiry blocks. I keep a set prepared for class and workshops. The Checks Activity or Checks Lab is often the second inquiry introduced. Both introduce 'evidence-based' instruction. See them in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Low Prep Labs for the Win!
This is me trying to be encouraging. I’m on the hunt for a huge variety of low-prep, low-cost labs and experiments. Why? Many of you are w...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment