Friday, July 3, 2015
Apologia: Biology Module 9: Evolution
Here is where you can recover some time. Evolution is tricky. Personally, I like the Big Bang theory. God spoke and bang it happened. The national Biology societies dictate that Evolution must be pounded into every child without any consideration for his faith. My suggestion is that the child read this unit, become familiar with the concepts, and move on! Even devote Christians have dramatically different beliefs when it comes to evolution. Moving on to Module 10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Low Prep Labs for the Win!
This is me trying to be encouraging. I’m on the hunt for a huge variety of low-prep, low-cost labs and experiments. Why? Many of you are w...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment