I’m not afraid of mixing a bit of science or history on a family trip. Chincoteague Island is close to Wallops Flight Facility. Stop at the Wallops Flight Visitor Center or watch a rocket Launch. Shipper burg University sponsors the Marine Consortium Program. Here is the Bay Field Station, which has loads of programs, including School programs. In addition to the ponies on Chincoteague is the National Wildlife Refuge. Here is more information about the park. You can’t go wrong. Every time I’ve visited, I’ve had a marvelous time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment