I keep a number of kits ready for Chemistry, too. Let me share a few labs and dedicated kits I use for Chemistry. Now is the time to look to see what you have on hand and compile a few kits.
1. The Nuts and Bolts lab, Cartesian Diver, and Density Lab are all small kits. I reuse the Density lab jar of materials for the Specific Heat lab.
2. The Flame Test Kit is stored in a large box. I keep a supply of wood coffee stirrers as flame test splints. We use tea candles, small stoves, and stereo as heat sources to compare flame colors of the same metallic salts.
3. One more kit is called Measures. This box has spring scales, measuring tapes, rulers, compasses, and stop watches. The digital scales are in another, marked box. I like to keep all the measures in one box for easy access for different labs.






No comments:
Post a Comment