Thursday, June 20, 2024
NASA Centers
When I taught in West Virginia, WVU had a good relationship with the NASA Center, Katherine Johnson IV &V ERC in Fairmont, WV. I did programming with WVU. There are Nine NASA Centers, including one at Wallops Island, close to Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge. The Fairmont, WV Center did a great deal of outreach with home-school families. They trained with GLOBE and did Robotics Competitions. Some NASA centers have bins of equipment to lend along with training. Both individual families and Co-ops should contact the local NASA center to see what resources they have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment