Day Two of Science Camp picks up from Monday. My plan includes Cartesian Divers, Tornado Tubes, Stacked Ball Drop, sidewalk chalk play, Pinhole Cameras, CD Spinners, Catapults, Rotocopters, Paper Plate Flyers, Palm Pipes, balancing birds, and Center of Mass. I pulled a few more science toys—just in case! I pulled out Frisbees and sidewalk chalk for the kids to use for comparison to their chalk and flyers. I have one pair of 3-D glasses to use with the sidewalk chalk. I’ll let you know how things go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment