I pushed hard in Advanced Biology (Anatomy), went over Multiples on Tuesday. I thought Multiples would take longer than it did. We’re dissecting a fetal pig next Thursday, during the last class. (I need to remember to take the specimens to the trash, rather than leave it in the basement trash can. We’re going out of town for five days.) Suddenly, I have two 90 minute classes and no lesson. Huh. What would be engaging to do? Case Studies! I put links in a slide deck, mainly Interactive Case Studies, and Biology Corner Case Studies. Additionally, Human Biology has loads of case studies I have wanted to add to my class all year. Why haven’t I? The Advanced Biology coursework is so detailed, there wasn’t time—until now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment