Make Camp is June 8th-10th. Three days are enough for ten kids under ten. If we had the Parish Hall and a dozen teen and adult helpers, I could mange 40. I don’t. Even with only a small group, it takes some work to pull off Maker Camp. We are making several toys. Come on! Toys are fun! I’m excited about the Balance Board and scrap wood catapults. I took pix of some of the materials we pulled for camp. You can see from the under-lighted basement pix these are not AI generated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment