Once any camp is over, we like to determine next year’s theme. Next year is ‘All the Hits!’ I’m taking on experiments from Science Bob, Exploratorium, Snacks, Steve Spangler, Frugal Fun, and Fizzics. Now I just need to cull about 50 experiments we can do next year! Who can resist that smile? I need to get on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment