Okay, I just finished science camp and am squeezing in some fall planning. Yes, chemistry equipment is one of my favorite topics! eBay seems to have some decent listings. Look for kits or sets with expensive items, such as glass thermometers or digital scales. You don’t need more than one borosilicate beaker. Try not to exceed $40. Cheaper is better! Happy hunting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment