Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Anatomy Models

Are you teaching an anatomy or Advanced Biology class this fall?  I bought a bunch of anatomical models from Good Will.  (I have two heart models.  Why?  I bid on a heart model at Good Will because I forgot I bought one on Amazon.)



Additionally, I have a Tiny Tim skeleton, which was in a used eScience Anatomy Kit.  Next to Tiny Tim is one of the cheap skeletons we used for various Anatomy in Clay units.  We started with a skeleton, muscle, skull, or brain review at the beginning of each class.  Tiny Tim was the model we used the most.  Although the cheap mini skeletons proved worthwhile for the clay models.





Below are several models currently available at Good Will.  Do a bit of research about each model before you bid.  Add in the cost of shipping and compare prices on eBay, Walmart, and Amazon.  For example, I bid on several skull models before I gave up and ordered one.  Be sure to research the reviews for different brands of torso models. For example the Axis Scientific Models are significantly better than an 11 inch Human Body Model.












No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...