Thursday, August 27, 2015
Apologia young Explorers: Anatomy Lesson Two Skeletons
I like to get ahead. I found this Life-size eskeleton print-out. You can post it and label the names directly on the correct bone. Perfect for a home-school classroom. Eskeletons has puzzles, too. Did you ever wonder about the origin of names of bones? Does a scavenger hunt sound fun? Just use the bone cards! UT Health has a bone classification activity to color. Bone Bingo, anyone? Perfect for review! Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Make a bone complete with periosteum and osteoblasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Low Prep Labs for the Win!
This is me trying to be encouraging. I’m on the hunt for a huge variety of low-prep, low-cost labs and experiments. Why? Many of you are w...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment