Thursday, August 27, 2015
Apologia Young Explorers Anatomy: A Little History-Lesson One
The first Anatomy lesson has a brief history of Anatomy. Have the kids use their textbook with this additional history to make a time-line on a piece of graph paper. Old School. I insist on even intervals! Time-lines are another way to insert a little technology by creating a time-line in Excel-with photos, too! Paste a copy into their journals for your portfolio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Low Prep Labs for the Win!
This is me trying to be encouraging. I’m on the hunt for a huge variety of low-prep, low-cost labs and experiments. Why? Many of you are w...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment