The kids are learning how to name binary and ternary acids. Here is acid nomenclature practice. Here is a POGIL, Naming Acids and the answer key. Below is a video I made during COVID explaining how to name acids. Below is the song I use to help kids name binary and ternary acids, which a colleague gave me. I hope these materials help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment