Our Co-op class attendance was hit last week by the Holy Day and illness. Several of the kids are miles ahead of the others. The kids miles ahead tried hydro-dipping. I’ve been saving glass jars to hydro-dip. The kids made Colorful Lather prints, too. Next time, the kids are dipping rocks in nail polish. The lather prints explore polar and nonpolar compounds, explained here. The kids loved this lab. They dipped plastic, yogurt containers, glass jars, and index cards. The other kids are working diligently to catch up so they can do the fun labs outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...











No comments:
Post a Comment