I’ve been combing the web for science deals. If you want a set of test tubes with a rack, I recommend buying a set. HST explains the different test tube sizes, their volumes, and stopper sizes. Buy a set instead. Be sure the test tubes are Pyrex or borosilicate. I haven’t found tremendous deals. The set below from HST includes a test tube brush and test tube holder. BTW, a plastic test tube rack might warp a bit with a hot test tube; most of the time there is little or no damage. If you buy eScience kits used, often there is a cardboard test tube rack included in the kit. They work fine for most labs, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment