I teach Co-op classes in my basement. I’ve always had to rig tech. Instead of using a Smartboard or LCD projector on a whiteboard, I connect my laptop to an older TV with an HDMI cable. You can use an adapter to connect an iPad to the TV, too. Generally, once you connect the HDMI to the TV and device, the image broadcasts immediately to the TV. If you have an iPad or touch screen tablet, you can write on an online whiteboard and display on the TV. Below are the laptop and iPad connected to the TV and the iPad adapter. (The calculator is GraphNCalc83.)
Sunday, September 22, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment