After we did a quick review of Ecology and started a giant food web based on 100 Virginia species. I invested 30 minutes just to be sure the kids could all lay out their species correctly. Then we did the Newspaper Camouflage Lab and mostly graphed it. The kids timed picking out chads for 10 seconds and three trials each student. The issue is the number and variety of devices we’re using to graph data in a spreadsheet. I want them to see how the percentage of Chad recovered differs from the number present on the newspaper. We’ll start The Lynx Eats the Hare simulation Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment