Keep an eye on Amazon for a few expensive investments. I bought an Amscope microscope a few years ago. It’s terrific! I paid $70; right it’s $65.48. During Prime Days, it might be even less expensive. Keep an eye on digital microscopes and molecule sets, too. Older iPad versions are selling for $199–new! New iPads may sell for even less during Prime Days. FYI I just bought another renewed iPad from Amazon for $115. I’ve had good luck with iPads in general. Even the one I bought in 2014 is still in service. Below are some prices for reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment