Good Will has a few listings for the My First Lab microscope. (Check the shipping before you bid!) While they look like toys, these microscopes are great! I wouldn’t spend more than $25 with shipping, though. I ordered a similar microscope through Temu. The microscope was okay for large objects, such as a feather. It feels cheap; since I paid $12.50, it was cheap. Give Temu microscopes a miss.
Friday, September 27, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment