Some programs specify a set of slides for Anatomy. You can use Virtual Microscopes. I like to use prepared slides. Guess what? Amscope’s set of 25 slides has several animal tissues. The bigger sets of slides have even more tissue slides. I think dog blood is fine when you examine blood. The same is true for mouse’s liver or a dog’s duodenum. My recommendation is to use a less expensive set with the microscope and slides with those online. Do comparisons, too! I’d a dog’s duodenum different from a human? Spend your money on supplies instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment