Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Advanced Biology: Basic Materials

 There are a few basic materials that are very useful for Anatomy. There are household items such as clothespins, paper clips, rulers, measuring tape, etc needed for labs.  But there are a few items which make teaching anatomy easier. One is an oversized anatomy book.


I use this book as a set of posters for class.  

Additionally, buy an anatomy coloring book.  I don’t have a preference for one publisher or another.  I want cheap copies.  I’m going to buy several, used copies of the same coloring book for next year’s class.


Buy a Halloween skeleton.  Look for a great deal.


One last basic I buy is clay.  The class is going to make and bake many, many models.



No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...