Today we’re creating Food Webs. I made up the kits a few weeks ago. I want the kids to organize and label the webs. I need to go over Pond and Marine Food Webs before we do the activity. We used Food Webs Here There and Everywhere as a quiz. I instructed the kids to add six organisms to the food web. I’m sure you wonder if we really do what I post. Take a look.
Thursday, September 12, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment