I located 5E lessons I made and updated the links for the 5E Mole Lesson. A few of labs and activities are from ACT and Flinn kits. Happily, there are any number of similar labs. I included those links. Be sure to sew moles. Below the image is a video explaining how to sew a mole. The boys are usually baffled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment