Here is the 5E Lesson for Gas Laws. I wrote up the methods I use to teach Gas Laws, including the blog post with seven videos I made explaining how to do Gas Laws problems. I’ve made a bunch of videos. If the parents give permission, the kids love creating videos. I have used videos for assessment. I just ask the kiddo to explain what he or she is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment