If we get the snow or ice forecasted, we’re all going to need some ideas. What about unplugged coding? This article’s Code a Friend’, ‘A Loopy Routine, etc are ideal for siblings. It has simple activities, such as origami, to help kiddos understand the concepts underlying coding. Start with ASCII Code and make a Binary Bracelet, necklace, code with Twizzlers, knit in Binary Code (I knit a scarf in binary.), create a game with egg cartons, and Code a Snowman. If your wifi doesn’t crash, learn to code with MIT’s Scratch. We needed a book to work through the steps to get the kitty to jump. I hope everyone impacted by the up-coming storm stays safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment