First there are children’s books about science and the supermarket, shown below. (Check the library.) I looked for specific labs based on the same principles: DIY Experiments, Top 32 Science Experiments using Materials you Already Have, A Must Have Project List with experiments, Mommy Poppins 67 Experiments, HST Food Chemistry, 40 Genius Kitchen Science Labs, and 50 Fun Kids Experiments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment