Many families teach four days a week and set aside Fridays to catch up, plan field trips, or just have fun days! Let’s start this series with Twizzlers!
1. Twizzler DNA is a hit! Even the high school students like doing this. I like to use colorful mini marshmallows. You can use Twizzler and Gummy Bears, too. Both versions are well received.
2. Another fun activity is Learn Binary Code with Twizzlers. You might want to try Morse Code Bead Bracelets. You could use Twizzlers cut into small pieces instead of beads.
3. Test Twizzlers with Mechanics of Candy. Yes, gummy worms are nice to test, too.
4. Another fun experiment is Invisible Licorice. Look at the glass from different angles.
5. Finally, here is the Decay Curve of Twizzlers, if you are explaining isotopes and half-life. Hey, if I’m buying packages of Twizzlers I want to get good use from them!





No comments:
Post a Comment