Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Blood Flow Through the Heart Paper Model

 I’m going to have to show this activity with pix.  It isn’t an original idea.  Students trace red and blu yarn through a paper plate with a heart diagram.  Can I find the plans?  Nope.  The supples are a copy of the diagram, a paper plate, and red and blue yarn.  I give kids an unlabeled heart diagram.



The kids label the heart and glue it to the paper plate.  Next they poke holes in the heart to thread blue and red yarn through the diagram.  Finally, I like the students to write the steps the blood takes as it passes through the heart and major veins and arteries.  Below are pix, mine and from other examples on the web, including TPT for $1.  I think the images will help convey the project.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hands-on Creation!

 Have you heard of  Hands-on Creation?   I saw their ad on Facebook and just had to share!  Their prices to loan materials are fair.  Take a...