We just had more snow on top of all the ice. I’m on the hunt for more fun experiments. I understand how much you need ideas when everyone is bored and out of fresh ideas: Adventures in Chemistry, RSC Classic Chemistry Demos (high school), Good Housekeeping 45 Best Science Experiments (more science than chemistry), and The Homeschool Scientist’s 101 Awesome Chemistry Experiments for All Ages. Yes, pull out Mentos and Diet Coke or order an Edible Chemistry kit. Can you really put a price on your sanity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment