Module 5 introduces the mole concept, one of the toughest topics in chemistry. Texas Gateways has some great mole, molar mass, conversions, and mole video—all online resources. These worksheets all have answer keys—which are usually well edited. My Co-op Chemistry class will be doing mole activities, calculations, and labs for the next two weeks. I schedule extra tutorial sessions to explain calculations and conversions. I made up a slideshow with the links, labs, worksheets, and quizzes. Moles wring me dry—appropriate for a cold day in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment