I’m bogged down with moles; it seems to sap all my imagination drumming the concept into the kids’ heads. I ran across Edible Experiments from the Royal Society of Chemistry. One example is Blowing Hot and Cold with chili sauce and menthol to try. RSC is for UK educators; however some of the resources are available to download.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment