I just bought three used Neo/ Sci Lab kits from eBay for $4.90. First up is A Closer Look at Soaps and Detergents. (Innovating Science: Soaps and Detergents is similar.) Why did I buy a kit? I’m always interested in new labs for my science classes, particularly Chemistry. While ACS has loads of Soaps and Detergents labs or activities, I like how Neo/ Sci lays out experiments systematically. This week I’m running through the labs from the kit with Paul, ten, to determine whether or not to add the labs to Chemistry. Below are a few pix from the Soap and Detergents kit. I’ll post more feedback this week as we evaluate the kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment