Moles are a key concept for chemistry—but a tough concept to master. I want to try combining moles with cookies. Here is a recipe requiring moles of cookie ingredients which must be converted to grams. Another idea is here, using a cookie recipe to introduce limiting reactants. Here is a Stoichiometry cookie recipe with answers. We will see how well cookies work to help the kids master moles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment