Good Will online has several listings for prepared microscope slides. HST sells prepared slides dedicated to Apologia Biology. I think kids should be able to focus and sketch a variety of microscope slides for different phyla of animals, plants, fungi, protists, etc. I use sets of 25-50 prepared slides for my Biology and Anatomy classes, not the slides specified for the Apologia courses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment