I buy used graphing calculators for our math and science Co-op classes—usually from Good Will. I bid on calculators which operate. Below are images of calculators to avoid: weird blotches, faint lines, etc. the first shot has a dark screen. This one is fine. You can toggle to adjust the screen brightness. Before you bid, watch out for damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment