My Co-op class is still remote and likely to remain virtual for the indefinite future. What a challenge! Right now, we are in the midst of moles—which is challenging under ordinary conditions. I took a photo of my instructional station for you. I can jot notes to follow up with students, consult the periodic table in the textbook, and make quick calculations. I use a TI 83 calculator for class because I lent used TI 83s to the kids. I can tell them the key strokes to enter numbers. Can you tell I am solution oriented?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment