ACS is one of the best resources for Chemistry. The Middle School Remote Learning assignments have a number of lessons useful for high school Chemistry. The resources are designed for Google Forms in order for teachers to load the assignments to Google Classroom or Canvas. When opened, the documents are saved and open in Google Drive. I put a few screen shots of the assignments below. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment