Are you teaching Astronomy or a unit of Earth Science? Good Will online has a new listing, a Hubbard Solar System Model. You can paint your own model, too. Once in a while I teach Earth Science, too. Instead of making models of solar systems, my kids create a model of the relative distance of the planets from the sun, Paper Tape Solar System. Amazon sells adding machine paper tape. Check the local Staples or Office Max for adding machine tape, too. By all means, have the kids research the distances of each planet from the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment