A friend of mine is teaching a small Co-op Earth Science class. The used geology Labpaq kit I bought does not have a lab manual: the kits are customized for online classes. Usually, the labs instructions are online, too. Here is a Virtual Rock Box. There are loads of rocks and minerals identified. Rocks and Minerals for Engineers is another excellent guidebook. The guide has Moh’s hardness scale, reactivity, absorption, etc. Start with these two sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment