From time to time I teach Physical Science. Apologia’s Physical Science textbook has quite a few Earth Science topics. (Here is a good plate tectonics lesson.). Usually the kids taking Physical Science are young enough to like edible science labs: Layers of the Earth Pudding Cups, Edible Earth, Edible Plate Tectonics, and Edible Rocks. 123Homeschool has assembled Edible Experiments for Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Earth Science. Below is a photo from our Edible Aquifer activity—which is another Earth Science idea to try in Physical Science.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment