I pulled together my high school Chemistry lessons here. BTW I make updates and additions as I work through the lessons. Here is Module 1. I am trying to combine labs, slide decks, and videos into one lesson. I also post everything to Google Classroom for the teens and their families. Since I’m teaching Chem I’ll have loads of posts with specific labs, tips, and suggestions. For example, calculations for Floating Bowling Balls confuses the teens. I made a video. My goal is for all of use to have a great experience this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment