This past summer, I gave the kiddos Klutz Chain Reaction kits. They were a hit! Chain Reactions, Gadgets, and Gear Bots come with a set of LEGOs and an instructional book. My target price is about $5 a set. Look at this blog post and this blog post. Both mirror my experience. The kiddos had all the right parts and easy to follow instructions—even six year olds! This is one of my favorite types of informal instruction. Give your kiddos a kit and let them play. They’re engineering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment