Nope, I am not going to monetize this blog. Why? I am tired of having to create a subscription to access an interesting idea or experiment. Too many TPT labs already exist. Should you pay for a demo or lab which has been around for many, many years? I think not. And ads? Some sites are so cluttered with ads it’s hard to read the content. Let’s go old-school and keep it free! (BTW I work with VBS, a Faith Camp, and religious education classes. I am happy to pay for a project or patterns an individual has created.) I’ll continue to hunt down free sources of interesting activities or labs which really have been around forever—no strings attached!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment