My kids are are learning remotely. I quiz them fairly frequently and had an idea for hands-on Mole Quiz. In the second quiz, the kids will determine the number of moles in the 30.0 g sample of new or zinc pennies below. This is one way to reduce cheating. In fact, each kid can receive a different mass of new, zinc pennies for the quiz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment