With rising inflation, it’s increasingly difficult to find a bargain—especially for lab equipment. My Chem class has 13 teens. I needed more test tube racks and test tube clamps. I had exactly one test tube brush. Sci-Supply has inexpensive lab equipment. I just bought four test tube racks, one pack of ten test tube brushes, and three clamps for $32.93 with tax and shipping. The shipping was $10. (Home Science Tools has a test tube rack for $4.95. HST may be the better buy if you are ordering one rack, a few test tubes, and lab chemicals, in terms of the cost of shipping.). Several science stores sell wooden test tube racks. Ha! Buy clothespins instead! See if your local Dollar Tree has clothespins in stock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment