I love the NY Chemistry Regents program. Whenever I want robust review material, I head to the Regents sites. Here is a bit of background about the NY State Chemistry Regents. Regents Chemistry is a year-long course with a final exam. Here are archives with released exams. In another life, I consulted in NY. The teachers attending the workshops brought their own ideas, based on the Units of Study. For example, NY Regents teachers must teach particle modeling and particle diagrams. Here is an example of particle modeling questions. Keep in mind, NY Regents teachers are preparing their kids to pass the Regents exams. But, some of these units can add rigor to your chemistry class. I’m always interested in how other teachers teach Chemistry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment