What is PhET? These are science simulations. Once we finish nomenclature and several physical property labs, we’ll tackle balancing chemical equations. I’ve been familiar with PhET for ages. I want to see if this simulation helps or hinders balancing. I have loads of other tricks for balancing, too. (Ask me about my bottle caps.). But, I want to share PheT. There are literally loads of simulations. I registered as a home-school Co-op. But, there are loads of worksheets teachers have developed independently. Here is the balancing chemical equations PhET and a sample worksheet. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment