I did a deep dive into Amazon's Early Access Deals to search for labware. There is a glass set of labware available. I recommend the plastic or polypropylene beaker and cylinder set instead. I do have two dozen glass, borosilicate beakers, flasks, and cylinders. However, the bulk of my labware is polypropylene plastic. Plastic doesn’t break. Most of the solutions we use in lab are less than 1 M and quite dilute, which won’t etch the plastic labware. BTW I used plastic when I taught in private and public schools, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment